Friday, October 12, 2007

It's HERE!

It's HERE! Amazon delivered the book to my red kitchen door on the Olympic Peninsula on Thursday, October 11. I am still deciding what to make. Maybe Robyn Chachula's Comfi Cardi, but then I think that Annette Petavy's graceful "Leaves" sweater is so striking and would be so fun to wear. Or I could dive in and quickly make the Mini Wrap Skirt by Amy O'Neill Houck. And then that would look fantastic with Chloe Nightingale's Icelandic Turtleneck and arm warmers -- not on me, maybe, but it might be a great gift for my best friend's daughter (queen of Olympia's indie scene, from what I hear -- she'd probably go for Cecily Keim's Thigh High stockings, too).

But for me? hmm ... the turtleneck and arm warmers without the mini ... then for next summer, the Leaves sweater ...

Mgonna hafta quit my job to make time for all of this....

No comments: