Monday, February 11, 2008
I finished the strap and put the whole thing together over the weekend. Of course, as with everything I do, I didn't bother to do a gauge sample, so my piece was 5 inches shorter and 2 inches narrower than the pattern, which then necessitated a whole lot of math on my part. Math and I don't get along at all, but it appears that I was successful in figuring it out.
Hopefully this coming weekend I'll travel to my mother-in-law's house to do the scary felting.
Monday, February 4, 2008
I made some really good progress on the messenger bag this weekend.
Here it is with a couple more color blocks finished:
And a couple more. At this point I had seven balls of yarn hanging off the thing. It was pretty crazy:
And finally, with all the ends woven in.
On to the strap!